Dog Friendly Car Design
Dog-friendly Honda Element Concept Transforms SUV into Pet-hauling Champ.
New dog-friendly transportation concepts designed for the Honda Element add canine-specific enhancements to one of the most dog-friendly vehicles available, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced at the New York International Auto Show.
The dog friendly features that will most likely be included:
· a cushioned pet bed in the cargo area with an elevated platform;
· second row and cargo area pet restraint systems;
· an extendable cargo area load-in ramp;
· a 12V DC rear ventilation fan;
· second-row seat covers with a dog pattern design (matches the bed fabric);
· all-season rubber floor mats with a toy bone pattern;
· a spill-resistant water bowl; and
· Dog Friendly exterior emblems.
Original Source: http://dogtravelnetwork.com/dog_travel_news/?p=370
Latest posts by Ginny (see all)
- Dog Guards Owners Body after Oklahoma Tornado – 05/22/2013
- Skunk Remedy for your Dog – 04/15/2013
- IT’S SPRING TIME: GETTING YOUR PUP READY FOR SPRING! – 04/01/2013
- Honda Odyssey Van Fighting Against Dog Hair – 03/28/2013