Dog Treat Recipe: Frozen Yogurt Pops for Pups
It’s summer and every pup needs a yummy and healthy way to cool off!
These frozen yogurt pops are made from human grade ingredients and include fruit juice and carrots, which give your dog an added vitamin boost. Yogurt has calcium, protein and probiotics which can help your dog digest food.
Overweight pups can also enjoy this treat, as the recipe calls for non fat yougurt.
Yogurt Pop Ingredients
- 6 oz. container of plain, non-fat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup of no-sugar added fruit juice
- 1/2 cup of carrots, minced
- Add the yogurt, fruit juice, and carrots into a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir until the ingredients are smooth and well-blended.
- Drop the mixture into the ice cube trays by spoonful.
- Freeze until the ingredients are solid.
Latest posts by Ginny (see all)
- Dog Guards Owners Body after Oklahoma Tornado – 05/22/2013
- Skunk Remedy for your Dog – 04/15/2013
- IT’S SPRING TIME: GETTING YOUR PUP READY FOR SPRING! – 04/01/2013
- Honda Odyssey Van Fighting Against Dog Hair – 03/28/2013